All the delegates are requested to register with the “106th Indian Science Congress” as early as possible. Get registered for the event 106th Indian Science Congress, REGISTER NOW
Upon the completion of registration including the registration fee, each participant will receive a confirmation of the registration. Please bring this confirmation along with you to the congress.
All authors must be members of ISCA, Corresponding authors must give a declaration that the author(s)/co-authors are members of ISCA or will become members of ISCA before the session. If not a member of ISCA, Click Here to fill the membership form.
|Early (Till 30 November, 2018)
|Late (Till 15 December, 2018)
|Spot Registration at the Venue
- For Senior Scientists/Delegates (age 65 years or above) the organizing committee offers 50% concessions in the Registration fees.
- The Registration Fee covers participation in the 106 ISC, the Congress kit, one set of Food Coupons valid from 3 January morning to 7 January night.
- For accompanying person(s), the charges will be Rs. 1200/- per head (age 12 years or above). They will not be entitled to receive the Congress Kit.
- ISCA Council Member/ Invited Speaker /Awardee/Chapter Convener/Recorder and persons accompanying them will have to register for the Congress.
- ISCA Council Member/ Invited Speaker /Awardee/Chapter Convener/Recorder or Invitees by General President or Executive Committee need not to pay.
- For reservation of transportation facility and accommodation, delegates need to register themselves first for 106th Indian Science Congress. After the registration is done, please visit appropriate pages (transportation and accommodation) to book the services.
- Students for registration should invariably enclose a certificate about their bonafide studentship from the competent authority of the College/University.
Registration Fees Payment Details
- Account Details for Money transfer NEFT/RTGS (Inter Bank Transfer)
||106th ISC 2019 LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY
||PNB, CHAHERU BRANCH
- Money transfer can be done through Internet Banking.
- Payment through Demand Draft, multicity account payee cheque should be drawn in favour of “106th ISC 2019 LOVELY PROFESSIONAL UNIVERSITY” payable at Jalandhar.
- Foreign Remittance can be done through MICR code and Swift code
- Please write your name,address and Phone Number on the back of the Bank Draft without fail, also enclose two stamp size photographs and send it.
- Students are requested to enclose their Photo ID or Institutional ID
- Payment can be made using Debit Card & Credit Card while registering online
Once registered Delegates can login account by using the following details:
- Username: Email-id (registered at the time of registration)
- Password : Date of Birth in the format of DDMMYYYY